Power Equipment NZ is the first port of call in Auckland for ship captains, engineers and owners of private vessels requiring sales and service of the leading marine brands we represent and stock. Backed by a factory-qualified and experienced team of technicians, engineers, fabricators and technical experts, Power Equipment’s New Zealand service facilities are renowned in the South Pacific. Our engineers and technicians have specialist tooling for the branded marine and industrial products we service.
Our workshop opens on to the Orams Marine hard-stand, which runs a 75t travel lift and has access to the 600t main slip and 400t side slip.
- Diesel engine servicing
- Full engine rebuilds (in place if required)
- Engine mechanical and electronic problem-solving & repairs
- Mount & auxiliary bracketing
- Engine re-power
- New installations
Our engineering/machining capabilities
- Rudder & steering repairs
- Thruster-stabilizer repairs
- VP propeller & drive shaft service
- Shaft bearing & seal service
- Survey inspection & and bush/bearing clearance reports
- Machining & welding fabrication
A thing is worth what it can do for you, not what you choose to pay for it.